Partitions are subdivisions of the hard drive which can be created by any user. These drives are widely used as it reduces the effort of the users in searching the files in the bulk data. If the hard drive contains huge amount of the data, then there is a need to made a hard drive into partitions as the users may feel difficult to find and access the particular file. These partitions drives have similar properties as the hard drives have and it has some additional features when compared to the hard drives.
With the help of the partitions, you can operate dual booting system on the system. You will be get beneficiated with the features of two different operating systems on the system. It helps users to stores the different types of files like an audio file, video file, multi-software, calendar, contacts, MS files, documents files, image file, games, etc. and also supports many more files according to their file extension.
Even though partitions contain these many features, files get lost from it easily because of several reasons. Here at this stage, instead of worrying download the software named as My Partition Recovery Software. This Software is updated with features and many new options are included in this which helps you in recovering lost files from partitions. Let us see the features of this software and in which cases, this software works to recover lost files from partitions.
Advanced Features of this Utility:
- This software has the ability to perform deleted partition recovery by scanning the entire device as it is inbuilt with strong scanning engine.
- With the help of find option, you can find the lost files from partitions and you can preview it in its demo version which is free of cost. It may also provide the idea of recovering files.
- It works well in performing partition recovery from different hard drives like SATA, SCSI, etc. on almost all the latest version of Windows and Mac operating system.
Before knowing more about this tool, let us see the causes for the loss of data from the Partitions.
Causes for the loss of data from hard drive partitions:
- Due to a bad sector on the drive, files get deleted from the drive and the user may have a chance of losing important file too in this scenario.
- With the attack of the virus to the file, gets corrupted and inaccessible. So the user forcefully opts for the deletion of files. So in this case, files get lost from partition hard drive due to some virus or harmful attack.
- A header file is file which is used to stores the basic information of file like the name of the file, file size, etc. Sometimes header file gets corrupted then it becomes harder for the user to access the file due to this corruption.
- Hard drive failure, accidental deletion, file system corruption are some reasons in which data get deleted or lost from the partition hard drive.
The above mentioned are some reasons for the loss of data from the partitions hard drive. There is proverb saying that prevention is better than cure, so let us see prevention steps for safeguarding your data loss from the partition hard drive.
- Make a habit of maintaining backup data for the vital files, as in case if you lose also there will backup file to restore the lost file. Then you can easily save the files to the desired place again.
- Make the device free from the virus by making use of antivirus software. It will also help you in fastening the performance of the device.