Hard disks are data storage device most commonly used for storing and retrieving digital information by using rapidly rotating discs that coated with magnetic material. The user can read and save their data from hard disk according to their requirements in a frequent manner. This means any amount of data can be stored or retrieved in any order rather than just sequentially. There are several types of hard drive available, among them, few are Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment (PATA), Integrated Drive Electronics (IDE), Small Computer System Interface (SCSI), Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA), etc.
Hard disk plays a crucial role in data storage, therefore need to be use them carefully. Sometimes, you format hard disk while formatting other drive and face data loss issue. Before formatting hard disk, people must be very careful and ensure that they have taken the back up of important data saved on hard drive, because formatting process remove all the data present on that particular drive. Even sometimes even a single virus-infected file can also make entire disks inaccessible. So to access such drive you need to format that particular drive by which the entire data store on it become lost.
Are you facing disk formatting problem? Have you accidentally formatted your disk instance of another one? Do you want to recover formatted hard disk data? If yes, then no need to worry about data loss, you can easily retain your important data after formatting disks. So to recover formatted drive data you need an application because there is a manual way to perform data recovery from formatted disk. Formatted Disk Recovery is one of the best tools that has been specially developed to recover data from formatted disks.
Before talking about the features of this program let us talk some most common causes which lead to disk format. There are many scenarios by which people format their drive and regret, some of these are mentioned below:
- Sometimes, due to some errors, you do not allow to access drive data and you force to format the drive for accessing it.
- Virus infection in the file system also contributes to formatting the drive.
- During reinstalling the operating system you need to format the drive if you haven’t taken the backup of the data your entire data will be lost.
- Improper partitioning of the drive will also result in formatting.
- When you’re changing the file system you should format your drive.
In above mutation situations, you need to take back up else you will lose the entire data saved on hard disk. Whatever can be a reason behind disk formatting, you can recover them by making the use of Formatted Disk Recovery application. This software can even perform formatted FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+ and HFSX hard drive recovery without any difficulty. The key features of this program are:
- Recovers data from various formatted hard drive such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, ATA and portable hard drives also
- Has efficient and fast scanning algorithm which takes small amount of time to scan the complete drive
- Formatted Disk Recovery tool is capable to restore various types of data including documents, songs, worksheets, videos, pictures, games and many others
- Restore data from the formatted drive even after re installing the operating system
- Can also recover files from crashed or non-booting hard disks
- Provides “Save Recovery session” option which avoids the re-scanning of one’s lost data so we can resume the process simply by opening the saved session