You’re dealing with Outlook 2007, whose PST file stores maximum 20 GB data. But sometimes it takes place that, whenever you attempt to open this Outlook’s PST file you come to realize that you cannot open this PST file and you’re simply not able to access your stored any emails, contacts, journals, notes etc. Might be you’re wondered the way you are unable to open this and also you become little bit worried about this. Reason behind this is due to storing maximum data within the PST file than its maximum storage capacity. You might have question that, how to repair PST file in Outlook 2007? But don’t worry you should use the PST file repair software. Applying this tool you are able to restore all of your damaged or deleted mails, contacts, journals, calendar, notes, personal details etc from corrupted PST file.
There are lots of reasons due to which your PST file get corrupt some of those reasons are just like,
• Suddenly Failure of Power Supply : Many times you lose your data from PST file or your PST file get corrupt because of most common reason like frequently fluctuation of power or because of suddenly failure of power as well as because of turn off your system without closing Outlook application. All of these reasons result in data loss.
• Error during compression of PST file: You need to store your PST file in compressed format to manage memory space . In this compression if any error occurs like, abruptly system shutdown, power fluctuation, synchronization error etc. then in such case definitely your PST file get corrupt and you’ll lose all of your stored data from Outlook PST file.
• Oversize of PST files: Microsoft Outlook has different versions which are differentiated by their storage capacity. The most recent form of the Outlook is the Outlook 2010 which stores 50 GB data. Outlook 2003 & 2007 stores 20GB data, Outlook 2000 stores 2 GB data. Then in such condition if you exceed the PST file size than its maximum storage capacity then it become oversize of PST file. For this reason oversize of PST file you might lose all stored data out of your PST file.
You are able to avoid all such problems and you may try taking some precautions to prevent loss of data some of those precautionary steps are just like,
• Always keep backup of PST file.
• Before shutdown your computer attempts to close your Outlook application.
• Keep updated antivirus in your system.
• Don’t store maximum data in PST file than its maximum storage capacity.
Still for those who have data loss problem you’ll be able to use PST file repair tool. The software helps you to repair PST file that is corrupted because of, power failure, or file that is damaged because of compression error. The software allows you to recover damaged PST file and restore all lost and inaccessible mails, notes, contacts, calendar items, notes etc. You are able to download free demo version of the software and you may preview your recovery results.