Microsoft Outlook is the personal information manager and most important email client application used all around the world for communication purpose. This application is developed and designed by Microsoft Company and comes with the package of Microsoft Office suite. Outlook mainly consists of two files namely OST files and PST file which helps to manage the files in an organized manner. Among these files, PST plays main role as all the Outlook attributes like emails, notes, tasks, journals, RSS feeds, etc. get stored in PST (personal storage table) file.
Due to some unexpected situations like header file corruption, file transfer interruption, Outlook application crash, etc. Outlook PST file gets corrupted and you are not able to access the emails from it. So to avoid this type of worst situations it is strictly recommended to keep backup of PST files. Even though if backup is not provided you can still recover mail from the corrupted PST file with the help of most advanced and reliable software called Mail Recovery software. This software doesn’t modify the source file it just read the contents from it and creates a new PST file.
Reasons behind the corruption of Outlook PST file:
- Header File Corruption: Header file which is used to store the file attributes like file name, file size, file creation date, etc. may sometimes get corrupted due to some unexpected situations. Due to this you are not able to access any Outlook attributes.
- Up-grading Outlook Application: While upgrading the Outlook application from older version to newer one, if any interruption occurs then it will leads to the corruption of PST files. So while performing up-gradation it is better to maintain backup.
- Human Errors: At the time of accessing the mails from Outlook, if the user abruptly closes the Outlook application then it will results in the corruption of PST file and make it inaccessible.
- Bad Sectors: All the Outlook PST files get stored in any storage drive. If the drive consists of bad sectors then there may be chance of corruption of PST files.
- Other Reasons: Apart from above reasons they are some other scenarios which are responsible for the corruption of PST files. Some of them are Outlook application crash, hard drive crash, synchronizing errors, file transfer interruption, etc.
Salient Features of Mail Recovery software:
This software easily performs mail recovery on all the versions of Windows OS such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows server 2003 and server 2008. It consists of advanced scanning algorithm which has the capability to scan the entire corrupted PST files and performs mail recovery in hassle free manner. It is used to repair corrupted, inaccessible and damaged PST files and also supports recovery of emails on all the Microsoft Outlook versions including Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000. This application is used to retrieve entire Outlook attributes like emails, notes, calendar entries, tasks, RSS feeds, etc. This software is also used for repairing damaged DBX file and consists of preview option to have preview of recovered mails.