If you are facing the same situations then don’t get devastated. You can make use of Recover External Drive software to recover deleted, lost or formatted data from the external hard drive. This software comes with advanced scanning algorithm which can scan your entire external hard drive and recover your deleted or lost data from it.
Scenarios that responsible for losing data from external hard drive:
- Accidental Deletion
- Accidental Formatting
- Severe Virus Attack
- Defrag Errors
- File System Corruption
- Bad Sectors
- Partition Loss or Deletion
- RAW Drive
Besides above mentioned scenarios there are other reasons behind data loss from external hard drive such as improper handling of drive, system shutdown, power surge, etc. In such conditions, you can make use of Recover External Drive software to recover deleted, lost or formatted data from it.
- If you have lost any data from the external hard drive then immediately stop using it. If you write any new data onto it then new data may overwrite the old data and afterwards you will not recover lost files from it.
- Use updated antivirus on your system to avoid virus attack.
- While ejecting external hard drive follow some proper procedure.
Features of Recover External Drive software:
- Recover External Drive software has a simple user interface, which gives clear directions for each and every step, following those steps even an inexpert people can recover deleted or lost data from external hard disk.
- It is a cost effective recovery utility and moreover there exists a demo version of this software, which helps in checking the product, if you get satisfied with its performance then purchase the licensed version to save the recovered files.
- The software allows you to recover different types of files such as PPT files, Excel files, PDF, videos, images, audio files, Word files, etc.
- Using Recover External Drive software, you can easily restore on various versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.
- This software is also capable of recovering deleted or lost data on Mac computers running on Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Leopard, etc.
- Apart from external hard disks, it is capable of recovering lost or deleted folders from different types of secondary storage devices such as memory cards, memory sticks, internal hard disk, pen drives, flash drive, USB drive, etc.