“Two days before, I accidentally reset by laptop factory setting. I forget to create a backup and had lots of important file on my laptop hard disk drive including my mother and pop 25th anniversary photographs. Those photos along with other data are important to me, just how can i recover my files which I lost after factory reset? Is there is in whatever way!!! Please let me know!!!”
Have you lost your data after factory reset??? Then don’t be upset because on this chronological age of technology, every problem has its solution and you problem too has. Don’t lose your patience!!! Stay calm!!The files which you lost after factory reset are still present in your laptop and are in recoverable state. After factory reset, the files are not permanently lost you just lost its address location. Which means the files remain there inside the hard disk drive of your laptop, despite you reset your laptop factory settings. It is possible to restore files after factory reset by utilizing efficient recover file tool.
Reasons which made users to do factory reset
- Unintentionally reset setting: Between hurry, users accidentally click reset button. At the moment when you have backup of the drive data then it’s ok. But, if not need to face an enormous loss of data.
- To improve computer performers: Usually users choose factory reset option to speed up the computers, without backing up quite data which ends up in file loss in the drive.
- To be rid from errors: User reset factory setting property from too many errors encounter during system launch or while executing any programs.
- Sort out virus infection problem: Many time users did factory reset, when their system got stuck because of virus infection and not respond properly.
- Personal purpose: If anyone desires to sale his computer and do not want someone else to access his private information, then also he go with the factory reset option.
Is it possible to recover files after factory reset?
Yes it is!!! As discussed above the recovery software, will allows you to restore your files which you have lost after factory reset. It is such an amazing tool to perform file recovery. It recovers deleted/ lost files without searching for the main reason of knowledge loss. By using this recovery program you are able to recover files several storage drive including iPod, USB drives, pen drives, memory cards, external hard drive etc. Additionally with media file this stool will also support recovery of RAW picture files of numerous extensions etc.
You can run this application on all latest versions of Windows (Windows 7/Windows Vista/ Windows XP/Windows server 2008/ Windows server 2003) and Mac (Leopard/ Snow Leopard / Lion) OS. This application not just helps you in recovering files after factory reset, but enables you to restore your formatted disk data. Demo version of this tool is available. You can try this software and check the probability of recovery.
How to perform file recovery after factory reset?
First download and install file recovery software for your computer. Run the application and stick to the main screen procedure. Use deleted file substitute for recover your deleted files. Or go for lost file recovery option to recover lost files. The applying performs scanning process first then displays all the logical and external drives attached to one’s body. Choose the drive, from where files can be recovered and click on next. The tool scans the chosen drive and displays every one of the lost / deleted files. Preview the files before saving them. Save the rescued files for your desired location.
- Don’t install the recovery program on the drive from where you’re really wants to recover files.
- Checkout for that free space of the drive, before installing the program.
- Backup you important files on some reliable storage source, before factory reset.