If you accidentally delete a word files from the laptop hard drive, you can easily recover those deleted or lost files from hard drive. You can easily recover deleted files from Recycle Bin, when you delete a file from the hard drive. It directly stores in Windows Recycle Bin, Recycle Bin acts as a temporary storage for all your deleted or lost files. Files can be lost or deleted due to various reasons like accidental deletion, accidental formatting or re-formatting, virus attack, power failure, file system corruption, third party utility malfunction, hard drive crash, defragmentation failure, hard drive having bad sectors etc. if you have lost or deleted files from all the above mentioned scenarios you can easily recover deleted or lost files by using a good Word document recovery. This software helps you to recover deleted or lost word files easily.
Now you can Download Remo Recover (Windows) Basic edition software at free of cost. Download the demo edition to check the chances of recovery using this software.
Follow the few steps given below after formatting your drive or partition
- Stop using the laptop hard drive immediately after formatting, because it might overwrite your deleted or lost files
- Do not save any new data or files on the formatted laptop hard drive or partition, when you continue saving new files on the same drive it might overwrite your deleted or lost word files
- Don’t try to install any software to the partitions or hard drive from where you have lost the data. This might overwrite your lost data by new data
- Do not re start your drive or partition after formatting your laptop drive
How to recover files from laptop?
You can easily recover word files from laptop hard drive by using good recovery software. Before selecting the software read the blogs and articles about the product from the internet. . Before finalizing a product check whether the utility can restore files from damaged partitions, re-partitioned and re-formatted laptop hard drive. It is good to choose an application, which recovers files from various file formats like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access etc. and also from all major data loss scenarios. Make sure the selected software allows you to preview files and folders before saving it. Always download the trial version of the software and evaluate the ability of the software in recovering lost files before buying it. Later you can buy the full version of the software to recover deleted or lost word files from laptop hard drive. Follow the simple steps given below to restore deleted files from formatted laptop hard drive
- Remove the hard drive and connect the formatted laptop hard drive to a well functioning PC or laptop as a secondary hard drive
- Download and Install recovery software to the functioning PC or laptop to recover files from it
- Run the application to restore deleted Word files from laptop
- Follow the instructions and according to that retrieve files from formatted laptop hard dive