“Is your QuickTime movie stopped playing on your system? or have you lost accessibility on QuickTime and unable to play movie file on your system? However, such situations get worse worried when any vital QuickTime movie files get corrupted or damaged. Then the very first thing which comes in your mind will be to know what are chances of repairing QuickTime movie file?”
If you have ever encountered with such situations, then don get worried as you can opt Repair QuickTime software which is capable of repairing corrupted or damaged QuickTime movie file within few mouse clicks.
Reasons behind corruption of QuickTime movie video file:
- Virus infection on a storage device on which QuickTime movie video file is stored.
- Sudden system of shutdown while playing QuickTime movie file on media player
- Codec incompatibility issues between QuickTime movie file and QuickTime media player versions.
- QuickTime movie video file header corruption due to audio or video sync problem.
- Abrupt QuickTime media player crash when QuickTime movie file in file is in use.
- Storage device on which QuickTime movie file are saved has a number of bad sectors.
- Trying to QuickTime movie file on virus infected device.
- Continuous interruptions while playing QuickTime video file make it corrupt.
- Playing QuickTime movie file in system which is having the unsupported codec.
- Synchronization error of audio with video streams of QuickTime video file may lead to corruption of it.
- Frequently changing the file format of QuickTime movie file to another format.
- Unexpected power surge while transferring or downloading QuickTime movie file.
- QuickTime movie file may get damaged or corrupted when the QuickTime media player is incompletely installed on your system.
There are few events which cause 2048 Error of QuickTime movie file, some of them are:
- Improper recovery of QuickTime movie file
- Error while converting QuickTime movie file to any other file format
- Interruption while transferring QuickTime movie file from one device to another
- QuickTime movie file header file corruption due to harmful virus or malware attack
- Incomplete installation of QuickTime player
- Playing QuickTime movie file on incompatible video players
- Downloading incompatible video players from unauthorized servers and many others
Features of Repair QuickTime Software:
- This software is capable of repairing corrupted or damaged QuickTime movie files which stop playing on Mac or Windows based system.
- Along with QuickTime MOV files, this program also supports repairing of MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, etc. video files present on various digital gadgets such as camcorders, digital camera, iPods, etc. on both Windows and Mac system.
- Using this software, you can easily preview the contents of repaired QuickTime video file before saving it to the desired location.
- This software can repair QuickTime video file recorded by any digital camera or camcorders such as Canon, Olympus, Nikon, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, etc.
- Using this tool, you can repair corrupted QuickTime video file from a various storage device such as USB drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc.
- You can download and install the demo version of Repair QuickTime software to verify the capabilities of repairing QuickTime video file.