Hi all! I use a Dell laptop which is running on Windows operating system. I have made a separate partition to store my photos, movies and songs. I also use 1TB Seagate external hard drive. I generally keep a back up of all my photos, movies and documents in it. I had deleted few of my pictures from my laptop as the memory was getting full. I thought I had made a back up of them on my external hard disk. And recently I deleted all the junk files from my laptop. While deleting the unwanted files, I also emptied the Recycle Bin. Later when I searched for the photos on my external hard drive, I realized that I had not taken a back up of those deleted photos. And now it is too late to restore them from the Recycle Bin of my laptop as I recently emptied it. I badly need them now. Is it possible to recover my deleted pictures from the Recycle Bin? Is there any software which can help me to recover deleted photos? Please help! Thanks in advance.
Managing huge amount of data has become a tedious task these days. It has become difficult to know which files are taken as back up and which are not when you are dealing with such huge amount of data. And most of us tend to lose or delete files intentionally or unintentionally. How to recover photos from Recycle Bin or any other storage device or drive? Thankfully there are number of softwares which help you to recover lost / deleted photos or any other file types. For recovering files from Recycle Bin, one of the safest options is to use Recycle Bin recovery software.
How files can get deleted from Recycle Bin?
Emptying Recycle Bin: Sometimes you may empty the Recycle Bin when you feel lots of files are accumulated in it. Later when you want to restore them, it is not possible. Using this software one can recover deleted files from Recycle Bin.
File size exceeding the Recycle Bin size: Sometimes when you delete large folders containing lot of movies, it may get bypassed since it exceeds the size of the Recycle Bin.
Recycle Bin full: When Recycle Bin becomes full, the already present older files in it get deleted and make way for newly deleted files.
Apart from recovering deleted files from Recycle Bin, this tool can also retrieve pictures and other files like videos, documents etc from external hard disk, memory card, pen drive etc. Above mentioned scenarios are for deletion of files from Recycle Bin. Other picture deletion scenarios from Recycle Bin are:
Human errors: Files may get deleted accidentally because of human mistakes like using “Delete” option or “Shift+Delete” keys.
Virus attacks: Sometimes virus attacks may cause deletion of photos and other data from Recycle Bin as well.
User account deletion: Suppose there are multiple users and when you delete one of the users then the files from the Recycle Bin will also get deleted.
OS re-installation: When users tries to re-install OS, then all the data in the Recycle Bin also gets deleted.
Salient features of this software:
- It is the quickest and easiest recovery tool which can recover lost photos, videos, documents like Microsoft Word .docx files, PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft Excel files, .pdf files etc.
- You can get back pictures from Recycle Bin with ease using this software
- The file recovery tool is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000 desktop computers
- It also supports laptop brands running on the above mentioned operating systems.
- It can recover images, audio and video files from any of the above mentioned scenarios.
- This software supports recovery of various image files like .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .tif etc.
- It can also recover images or photos from various camera brands like Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Kodak, Samsung etc.
- It also supports recovery of files from FAT16, NTFS, FAT32, NTFS5, ExtFAT partitions / drives
- It can recover data from Mac computers and laptops as well
- This software can also recover deleted photos from large capacity hard drives,USB drives, memory cards like SD cards, compact flash cards, multimedia cards SDHC cards etc
- This software gives you an option to preview recovered files before restoring the data
- It also gives you an option to sort the recovered data based on name of the file, modified date, type of file and size of the file
Now let us see how to recover photos from Recycle Bin using this simple software
Steps to recover photos from Recycle Bin:
Step 1: Download and install Recycle Bin recovery software (Make sure you install the software on a drive on which you are not performing recovery on)
Step 2: Click on Start, point to All Programs and click on Recycle Bin Recovery to launch the software
Step 3: On the home screen, you get three options
- Recover files
- Recover photos
- Recover drives
Step 4: Select Recover Photos from the above options. Now you get two more options
- Recover Deleted photos
- Recover Lost photos
Select Recover Deleted Photos option as you have to have recover images
Step 5: Now select the drive from where the pictures are deleted.
Step 6: Now the software gives you an option to select the pictures based on the file type, size, date or name of the file. Click on Next.
Step 7: Once the scan is completed, you can preview the recovered photos
Step 8: Now the software gives you option to either recover all the photos or manually select photos which you want to recover.
Step 9: This software helps you save the recovery session with the help of “Save Recovery Session” option.
Step 10: Purchase the full version if you are satisfied with scanning result to restore or save the photos from Recycle Bin
Step 11: Once you get the license key, you can use the save recovery session option from the demo version in order to restore photos from Recycle Bin