If you have formatted your hard drive without making any backup of your files you can easily recover file from formatted hard drive by using formatted drive recovery utility. Even this application recovers files from drive re-partitioning and re-formatting, damaged partitions, and even after reformat. This formatted hard drive utility lets you recover files from both FAT and NTFS file systems. This application is reliable and safe to use. By using this formatted drive utility you can recover files easily. Before recovering files from formatted hard drive follow the steps given below
- Do not use the hard drive further once it is completely formatted
- Don’t use any data recovery software or do not try to install any software to the formatted drive
- Do not save any files on the same formatted hard drive
How to recover files from a formatted hard drive?
To recover your lost files safely you need a good formatted drive recovery program. This software is capable of recovering files from different file types and from different data loss situations and also recover trashed files. The utility allows you to preview the recovered files before saving this helps file recovery easier. Download the free trial version of the software and evaluate the capability of the software in recovering lost files from the formatted hard drive. To recover files from formatted hard drive follow the below-given steps.
- Connect the formatted hard drive to a performing system as a secondary drive.
- Install formatted recovery program to the working system.
- Run the software to recover deleted files.
- Pursue the instructions to restore lost/deleted files from the formatted hard drive.