Losing files from system is easy, but fortunately to undelete them is not that much difficult with using fantastic tool like my undelete software. This is one of the best file recovery software for those who find themselves in sticky circumstances. My undelete software is very easy to use and even first time users should not have difficulty in using this software.
Consider one of the common scenarios which explain data loss from system. Suppose you have stored some important files in one of your Windows 7 drive. You want to format one of the other drives to make your system dual boot. While formatting drive you accidentally select the drive in which you have stored important file instead of selecting targeted drive. When you realize such thing it became too late you have lost all important files and moreover you don’t have a backup of important files in such kind of situation what will you do? Off course any one will get frustrated and try to restore files from Windows 7. But let you know in such kind of situation it is always better to use my undelete software to recover files from your system hard drive.
More situations are explained below where you can use the undelete software to recover files. Some of those situations are mentioned below,
- Damage of Master Boot Record (MBR): Master Boot record resides in first sector of system hard drive. This MBR helps to boot your system. Corruption of MBR leads to failure of booting system which results in entire data loss from system.
- Interruption in process: any kind of errors or interruption in the process like formatting, re-formatting, partition or re-partition of the system hard drive leads to data loss from system.
- Corruption of Windows registry: Windows registry of your OS record the all information about installed programs in your system. If this Windows registry get corrupt then it becomes very difficult to access store files from system which results in data loss.
- Human error: Most of the time people accidentally use “Shift+Delete” keys and lose stored files from system, and also sometimes they may accidentally empty the recycle bin and lose data from system.
- Corruption of file system: Every system hard drive contains the file system like FAT and NTFS to store data in it. If these file system get corrupt then you may face severe data loss from system.
These are the common scenarios but most of them are exist due to some weird things like virus or malware attack which replicate itself and attack on files and leaves it in inaccessible state and also due to abrupt system turn off etc. So to avoid such things it is always better to keep antivirus program and good quality of UPS in system. As well as keeping a copy of important file is always better option to avoid data loss in any situation.
If you are victim of loss or accidental deletion of files then you can use the best my undelete software and recover your lost, deleted and inaccessible files from your system. This software helps to restore lost files from different storage device like hard drives, memory cards, iPods, and USB drives etc. My undelete software helps to restore almost more than 300 file types. Moreover my undelete software available in free demo version so you can download it and try for recovery before purchasing this software. If you feel satisfy with this software then you can purchase the license copy of my undelete software to save those results. This software is compatible with all latest versions of Windows like Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.