This is the tutorial to recover deleted files from SD card using very simple method. Here, we use a software called Remo Recover to retrieve the files from your memory card. This tutorial is also included a video which you will find it informative, useful and very easy to follow. So, do follow the steps mentioned in the following video to figure out how to recover deleted files.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from SD Card
Follow the steps bellow to carry out recovery of deleted files from SD card or any other disk drives.
- Download the software as given in the video and install Remo Recover on your computer. Open it once installation is complete.
- Few menu appears on the screen in which choose the desired option which you want to recover. Then you will be directed to the next step, complete those steps.
- You have to choose your SD card in this screen, so connect your mobile phone or card reader that contains SD card you want to recover files from. Then select it and click on Next button.
- In this screen, you can select your desired individual file types such as video file types, image or music file types, document extensions, etc. Mark all those you want to recover, or simply click Skip to entirely recover them.
- Now the scan process takes place as you can see the total completion of the process in the bottom right corner. You can pause the scan and save the recovery session anytime, this will be useful when scanning partitions with larger sizes. Wait for the process to complete and once it gets completed, you can preview them.
- Now, for saving these files you need to activate the software license. Then it’s all done, you simply select the output folder and the software takes care of saving the marked files on your chosen folder.
Key Features of Remo Recover Tool
- The software is able to recover images, music, videos, compressed archives, documents, excel sheets, PowerPoint slides, etc.
- You can recover deleted files from SD cards, MMX cards, CF cards, HDDs, SSDs, USB drives, etc.
- It can recover more than 300 file types such as JPG, GIF, MP3, TIFF, MP4, XLS, DOX, PPT, ZIP, RAR, etc.
- The tool can handle recovery by scanning the hard drive efficiently as it goes through all the sectors of the hard disk drive.
- The tool is available for Windows and Mac users. It can be installed on all versions of both the operating systems.
File Deletion Scenarios from SD Card
- Infection of virus in mobile phones will automatically infect SD card. As they are created to make harmful activities, all it does is corrupts the card or even delete the data in it.
- Human errors such as deleting the file or formatting the SD card accidentally can cause severe data loss.
- Inaccessible memory cards due to various corruption scenarios will leave the SD card files deleted.
- File transfer error, or ejecting it abruptly are also the causes of deletion of files from SD card.